THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE DESIGNATED TO CORPORATE ENTITIES AND NOT NATURAL PERSONS. IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF A CORPORATE, YOU HEREBY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO ACT ON BEHALF OF SUCH CORPORATE AND HEREBY UNDERTAKE TO BE BOUND THE TERMS ON ITS BEHALF. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES MAY NOT BE USED OR UTILIZED BY THOSE WHO, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, PROVIDE SIMILAR, COMPLEMENTARY, ALTERNATIVE, OR OTHERWISE COMPETITIVE SERVICES, UNLESS WE EXPLICITLY AND KNOWINGLY APPROVED IN WRITING SUCH USE.
Last Update: May 2, 2022
Any information We have regarding to users (corporates and their representatives) of the Website shall be referred herein to as “User Data”. User Data that is not personal data may be freely used by Us, and Your submissions of such non personal data is deemed as consent for such use.
We may, at Our sole discretion, generate statistical data which are, for example, collected during Your use of the Website, but cannot be directly attributed to Your person, including, without limitation, statistics derived from Your User Data, aggregated data, benchmarks, preferences, comparisons or recommendations (including in respect to matched funding and grants), usage preferences and any calculations, derivatives, using, containing or referencing to any of the foregoing information and aggregation of the same with or without data relating to third parties (collectively, “Statistical Data”). We have the entire right and title in respect to any and all Statistical Data, as of their first creation.
By using the Website You accept all of Our practices in respect to Your User Data as mentioned in the Terms and provide Us with full and unrestricted right and authority to collect, transfer, and otherwise use Your User Data (including, without limitation, personal data (if any)).
- Collection of Data. We receive and/or collect the following types of data and information about You, excluding credit card details:
- We may also use analytics tools, such as “Google Analytics”, “Google Tag”, “Facebook Pixel” and similar services of other providers to collect information about the use of the Website and/or other relevant services. These analytics tools collect information such as how often You visit our website, what pages You browse, what other sites or apps You had used prior to visiting the Website, and may provide such other information about You, such as Your gender, age, origin country, interests, if you post any entry or make interaction with our social media activities (including attendance to an event or an activity We organized, sponsored or otherwise involved in). The ability of such analytics tools to use or share the information that they collect is governed by, and subject to, the governing policies of such analytics tools. We endorse You to visit their policies and to make sure that You accept them.
- We may receive and collect any other information that You chose to share with Us.
- We may receive and collect information when You call us or otherwise communicate with Us (such us when You send as an email or otherwise when you submit any request or information to the Website).
- We may also obtain details about You from marketing databases or other sources that are publicly available such as websites, journals, directories and phone books and/or information made available to Us from third parties (such as gender, age, location, business experience, information about Your previous and/or current ventures).
- Use of data. We may use data We collect or receive in order to provide You with the Services (or have the Services provided to you by affiliates of ours), in addition we use data we collect or receive, as follows:
- For the operation of the Website. For example, the automatic mechanism We developed that analyzes User Data and data received from third parties regarding grants and funding, in order to provide You with funding suggestions which it believes to be relevant for You.
- For analyses purposes, such as measuring and understanding the level of engagement with the Website, as well as the effectiveness of funding suggestions, promoted content, and other content. We may use User Data (including personal data) for generation of Statistical Data. We may use, exploit, transfer, lease, sell or otherwise commercialize Statistical Data for any purpose without notice or obligation to You.
- For maintenance, operation, archives, and enhancement of the Website and/or any other service or product We offer, for development new products and/or services, and for administrative purposes or internal operations, such as communicating with the You, data analysis, testing and research, for security purposes and/or user authentication.
- To communicate with You for customer service issues, account administration, billing information, or to provide updates with respect to changes or additions to the Terms or other policies and/or the Website and/or to provide You with services. We may also use User Data to respond questions or comments or help Us improve our products and/or services. We may also use User Data for promotional purposes, including, by a way of example, communicate with You, through any means of communication provided to Us, regarding any updates of the Website or other products and/or services or provide You with promoted content (including, without limitation, targeted advertising) and/or providing You with referrals to service providers that may assist You with the grants submissions and/or provide related services and/or other offerings of Third Parties’ products or services. If You do not wish to receive marketing or other communications from Us, please contact Us using the details below so that We can update Your preferences (please note that we do not control third parties (including third parties with whom we share information) which may continue to communicate with You in accordance with their governing policies). We may use User Data (including personal data) in order to further Your opportunity to achieve grants and/or funding that may be relevant to You.
- For any other purposes as elsewhere mentioned in the Terms.
- Sharing of Information with others. We may share User information in connection with the Services. In addition, we may share User information as follows -
- We may share non-personal data, aggregate information regarding the Website usage with Our affiliates and service provides. From time to time, We may release Statistical Data e.g., by publishing a report on funding trends and/or in respect to the use of the Website.
- Personal information or data may be shared under certain circumstances, such as:
- With Third parties that assist Us in operating, developing and furthering the Website, including, without limitation, in enhancing, optimizing the Website or in personalizing user’s experience of the Website (e.g. third parties who assist Us with information analyses)
- With Our employees, affiliates and other service providers (e.g. finders and/or funding application assistants and/or advisors) to facilitate the delivery of grants and/or funding opportunities and/or sponsored content and/or provision of Third Parties services).
- With funding and grants organisations and/or sources.
- With third parties involved in performance of certain functions related to the Website, such as billing process, storing and managing databases, mailouts, debt collection, marketing research, analytics tools and/or local advisors.
- With advertisers and other third parties involved in marketing activities, including for the provision of Promotional Content (as defined below).
- With third parties that You have authorised to receive personal information held by Us or which you have authorized Us to share with them such information (including via phone call, the Website, or other means of communication with Us).
- In any manner to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect user’s vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of the Website (including its databases), to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- International Transfer of Information
- We may currently maintain facilities and databases located in Germany. We may, from time to time, transfer information, including personal data but excluding credit card details, to databases in another countries.
- We may transfer User Data outside the country in which it is collected or currently stored (e.g., to Israel or other countries which are relevant to the funding and grants appeared in the Website and/or the Services), including to a country that may NOT offer the same level of protection for such information as Your origin country offers. We will strive to have adequate contractual safeguards to ensure information is processed in a way that offers an adequate level of protection.
- Of course, the Internet is made up of a large number of international connections. If You are using the Website from a country other than the country in which Our servers are located, the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. We may also use hosting services located in other countries at Our sole discretion, which will necessitate transfers of data by making any use of the Website.
- As stated above, User Data may be used for the purposes of marketing, advertising and / or serving You with additional information and/or content (including Third Party Content) (“Promotional Content”). You agree that such Promotional Content may be served by any means of communication including mail, e-mail, telephone and mobile phone, including recorded messages and SMS messages, fax, e-mail, social networks and other means (and even with the assistance of third parties). Such Promotional Content may include "Advertisement" as defined under Israeli Communications Law (Telecom and Broadcasts), 5742-1982 and “Direct Mailing” as defined in Israeli Protection of Privacy Law, 5741 – 1981, if applicable. In certain circumstances you may notify Us of Your refusal, receiving the aforesaid Promotional Content, and withdraw Your consent by sending a removal notice to info@ fund-guru.com. If required by law, upon receipt of Your request We will cease serving You with such Promotional Content. However relevant User Data will still be kept in Our Databases (as allowed under applicable law).
- Data Security
- We take what We consider to be customary security measures in Our industry to protect Your personal information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- If You have any questions about security measures We take with respect to the Website, You are welcomed to contact Us through the means of communication provided below. You should note that these security measures cannot eliminate all security risks associated with disclosure of personal data. It is Your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of Your passwords, account information, and any other access features associated with Your access or use of the
- We do not accept any liability for any unintentional disclosure or a disclosure that occurs due to a security breach of the Website systems or facilities. Please take this into consideration before sharing any User Data with Us. Without derogation form the generality of the preceding of this Section, You acknowledge that You are solely responsible for backing up any of information (including Profile Information and query results) uploaded to or received from the Website and We shall not be liable for any purging, deletion or failure to retain any such information.
- Your Rights Regarding personally identifiable User Data We Collect. In certain jurisdictions, You may be granted the following rights under certain circumstances:
- The Right to Restrict Processing: You can request that We limit how We use Your information.
- The Right to Object: You may challenge certain types of processing We do.
- The Right of Access: You may request a copy of the information about You which We possess.
- The Right of Portability: You may request and receive a copy of the information We have on You in a machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The Right of Rectification: You may require Us to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The Right to Be Forgotten: You may ask Us to erase any personal data stored about You, subject to certain restrictions.
- The Rights Related to Automated Decision-Making Including Profiling: if You believe the data is being processed unlawfully You may ask Us to deliver to You a copy of Our automated processing activities.
- If you have any concern/questions with respect to the aforesaid or otherwise in connection with this policy, please contact our designated person:
Name: Nili Shohet
Address: Hatkuma 10 app. 6 Raanana, Israel